The MOON 240i Integrated Amplifier is a proper start into high quality Hi-Fi music system, with complete digital and analog connectivity including a phono input for vinyl record lovers and a strong power output. With its full external control (including Control4 driver available), the240i will drive even inefficient and complex low impedance speaker loads without difficulty.
Connectivity accented on digital audio, a plethora of analog line-level inputs, and a phono input. The 240i Integrated Amplifier can easily become the one-box centrepiece of your music and entertainment system. As you would expect, the sound quality is all MOON: organic and detailed, with exceptionally well-controlled and tuneful bass, coupled with a wide and airy soundstage. In a nutshell, music comes alive. Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments, with the MOON renowned 10-year full warranty.
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 5 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack.
- OLED type screen.
- Simple setup via on-board software menu.
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, for use with a home-theatre processor, whose own volume control is used.
Output Power at 8Ω 50 Watts per channel
Input Sensitivity 370mV – 3.0V RMS
Input Impedance 22,100Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio 100dB @ full power
Frequency response (full range) 10Hz – 80kHz +0/-3dB
THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 1 watt / 50 watts) 0.02% / 0.02%
Intermodulation distortion 0.005%
PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates 16 – 32 bits / 44.1 – 384kHz
DSD sample rates DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight 24 lb / 11 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 in | 42,9 x 8,9 x 36,6 cm
In the Box
- Owner’s manual
- AC power cable
- CRM-3 remote control with two CR-2032 batteries
- 1 spare fast-blow fuse
- SimLink / 12V trigger cable
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)