The NAD T 758 V3i is a performance update to the award-winning T 758 A/V Surround Sound Receiver and continues NAD’s ‘simple is better’ design philosophy. From lifelike surround sound performance to heart thumping power to reach-out-and-touch-it 4K video, the T 758 V3i is a treat for your senses.
- 7 x 60W into 8 Ohms, all channels driven simultaneously
- FTC 110W (8 Ohms within rated distortion)
- Modular Design Construction (MDC) and includes AM 230 Audio Module and VM 130i Video Module
- HDMI (3 in / 1 out) 4K Ultra HD Full Support with 4K/60p / 4:4:4 / HDCP 2.2
- AirPlay 2 Integration
- Supports Siri Voice Assistant via AirPlay 2
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS HDTM Master Audio support
- BluOS Enabled for wireless multi-room music streaming (upgrade kit included)
- Hi-Res Audio playback including 24-bit/192kHz FLAC / WAV / AIFF
- 5 Custom A/V Presets
- Independent source and volume controls for Zone 2
- RS-232 Port Interface for Advanced Control Systems
- Eco-friendly operation with <0.5W standby power consumption
- Complete with Dirac Live® Software and Calibrated Microphone
A performance update to the award-winning T 758 A/V Surround Sound Receiver, the T 758 V3i continues NAD’s ‘simple is better’ design philosophy by delivering a fluid user-friendly experience. From lifelike surround sound performance to heart thumping power, the T 758 V3i is a true treat for the senses. Employing NAD’s proprietary MDC technology, the T 758 V3i is ready for future upgrades and features. With 4K UltraHD video, the T 758 V3i offers a vivid and engaging presentation when it comes to the latest in digital video technology. Complete with AV presets that are yours to customise, the T 758 V3i gives you total control of what you hear and how you see it. The NAD AV Remote iOS app to make your smartphone a remote control is available as a free download.
- Power output Stereo Mode 110W (8Ω within rated distortion)
- Full Disclosure Power (all channels driven simultaneously) 7 x 60W (0.05% THD, 20-20kHz)
- IHF Dynamic Power 8 Ohms 137W 4 Ohms 243W
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power <0.08%
- IM distortion at rated power <0.08%
- Damping Factor, 8 ohms>60
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance 750mV/50 kilohms
- Frequency Response ±0.8dB (ref. 1kHz, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio >100dB (ref. rated power at 8 Ohms, A-Weighted)
>90dB (ref. 1W at 8 Ohms, A-Weighted
- Idle Power 53W
- Standby power <0.5W
- Unit Dimension (WxHxD) – Gross (includes feet, knobs and terminals) 435 x 172 x 397mm 17 1/8 x 6 13/16 x 15 11/16”*
- Net weight 15.4kg (33.9lb)
- Shipping weight 18.0kg (39.6lb)
MDC Upgrade Modules included in this unit
- Power Cord
- AA Batteries
- 3V CR2025 batteries
- Quick start guide
- AVR 4 Remote
- ZR 7 Second Zone Remote
At NAD, they embrace the ever-changing world of AV technology without erasing their original investment. The RedDot Design Award winning Modular Design Construction became their answer to obsolescence. With MDC, digital audio and video circuits are on replaceable modules, and the ability to seamlessly upgrade the T 758 V3i to include future digital formats is unique and unprecedented.
Popular surround sound formats, including HD formats Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X, and DTS Master Audio, are decoded using the latest generation of high-speed multi-core DSP. With full support for High Res Audio formats like Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) included in the BluOS® Player, the T 758 V3i is wondrously unique. Add to this NAD’s exclusive PowerDrive™ amplifier featuring high current combined with high Dynamic Power to bring out the very best in any speaker you may choose for your home theatre. With both music and movies, the T 758 V3i’s award-winning heritage reveals its power with immense depth, clarity and incredible detail.
Pure & Simple Video
The T 758 V3i offers killer performance with the latest digital video technology, including UltraHD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 pixels at 60 frames per second with 4:4:4 colour gamut and High Dynamic Range support. Analogue video sources are also converted to HDMI for simple ‘one wire’ connection to your flat screen or projector. We leave the video processing where it belongs, in your display avoiding multiple format conversions that afflict other AVRs.
Each source component retains the same custom settings every time it is selected for viewing, and there are no ‘empty inputs’ to clutter or confuse. In addition, powerful AV Presets allow custom setups for different types of program material (drama, action, musical, etc.) tailoring the performance to your taste. Inputs can be renamed to match your components. A second independent zone is included and can be powered by the internal back channel amplifiers. Advanced multi-room systems are easily accommodated thanks to its full suite of connections for home automation systems.
State of the Art Room Correction
Dirac Live® is the most sophisticated digital room correction system available today, and usually reserved for use in ultra high-end components costing several times as much as the T 758 V3i With Dirac Live® you can build the perfect listening environment that corrects for both the timing and colourations in sound using the supplied calibrated microphone and its powerful software.
BluOS Streaming High Res Audio Included
The T 758 V3i features built-in BluOS wireless streaming technology, letting you stream lossless music to your home theatre system from local libraries, tune in to Internet radio stations, and access popular music streaming services. You can control the music from anywhere in the house using the BluOS Controller app for mobile devices, including the ability to group other BluOS compatible wireless speakers and music players with the T 758 V3i to fill every room with music.
Get More Music
Unlike ordinary AVRs, the T 758 V3i benefits from our 45-year legacy of producing some of the most musical components on the market. This sophistication is obvious every time you listen to music or watch your favourite video programs. The T 758 V3i offers remarkable performance and flexibility in a compact and simple to operate package. This multi-channel powerhouse will bring your favourite music and movies to life with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of fun.
Master Quality Authenticated
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is a revolutionary end-to-end technology built into every BluOS Enabled amplifier to capture and deliver MQA music to your speakers in the purest quality. All BluOS Enabled players and systems include a powerful decoder and audio renderer for the millions of the MQA encoded songs, The MQA logo shown in the BluOS app indicates that the unit is decoding and playing an MQA stream or file, and lets you know that you are hearing exactly what the artist recorded and approved in the studio