The ATC SCM19 two-way monitor speaker is large enough to make a major sonic impact in listening rooms of reasonable size, and small enough to complement most any space. Low distortion, zero fatigue, and beautiful design delivered at an approachable price.
ATC is a British company focused on quality wince its inception in 1974. They strive to craft loudspeakers as near perfection in their performance as possible, providing no less than the best sound reproduction money can buy.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral soft dome.
- 9kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- Veneered Finish Options – Cherry, Black Ash.
- Painted Finish Options – Satin Black, Satin White.
- 6 year warranty.
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 438x265x300mm (grill adds 34mm to depth)