The Parasound Halo P6 is an update on the famous P5 preamplifier. In continuing Parasound tradition the P6 offers class leading performance as a preamplifier and DAC.
Changes from the P5 to P6 include:
- ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC replaces the original Burr-Brown DAC
- USB input is now capable of DSD & 384kHz/32-bit PCM (up from 96Khz/24-bit)
- Burr Brown analog resistor ladder volume control
- Dimmable front panel volume display
- Upgraded USB receiver with “plug and play” operation with Windows 10
- An additional optical input (2 total)
- Ball bearing supported solid aluminum volume knob
- Programable default turn on volume setting
- Favorite volume memory with remote control button
- Increased phono stage gain for lower output cartridges
- Improved Left/Right channel separation and balance tracking
- Sand blasted metal end caps replace plastic end caps on the P 5
- Updated cosmetics with subtle gold highlights
Read the full spec sheet P6CutSheet-2.