CONSIGNMENT PIECE: This item has been previously enjoyed and comes to us on consignment. One owner, purchased new in 2019 and barely used. This item does not have the original packaging and as such is *not* available for shipping. Pick up only – please contact us to arrange local pick up in Vernon or Kelowna.
From the manufacturer’s website:
The Monitor Audio Silver W12 will fill your room with deep, intense, heart-pounding bass while taking up surprisingly little space. Powered by a brawny-but-brainy 500-watt DSP-controlled amplifier, this sub’s high-performance 12″ woofer delivers precise, low-distortion low frequencies that add visceral impact to all your movies and music. It’s a perfect choice for putting some major-league excitement into any home theater or listening room.
Available in Black Oak.
- Ultra long throw 12” driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) cone.
- Triple suspended driver for ultimate linearity, ensuring control at high power and long excursions.
- Oversized black anodized 3” driver voice coil provides high power handling and low distortion.
- Powerful 500 watt RMS Class-D amplifier ensures instantaneous high current delivery.
- DSP processing with driver optimisation and crossover performed digitally.
- Monitor Audio developed Automatic Position Correction (APC) optimises response for room acoustics.
- USB input for firmware updates.
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact).
- 12 volt trigger provides switching control from AV amp or processor.
- 25mm (1”) MDF construction.
- Heavy radial cabinet bracing.
- Top mounted control panel for easy access to main features.
- Selected real wood veneer or high gloss piano finishes.
Frequency Response 20Hz (Typical IEC room)
Upper Frequency Limit 40 – 120Hz Variable
Low Pass Filter Alignment Active 4th order 24dB/Octave
Amplifier Output 500W Continuous
Amplifier Classification Class-D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
Bass EQ Profiles 1: Movie, 2: Music, 3: Impact
Phase Control 0 & 81 degrees
Auto Sensing Line Level >2mV
Input Level Requirements Standby after 20 minutes if no signal sensed
Drive Unit Complement 1 x 12″ C-CAM® sub-woofer driver featuring triple suspension and 3″ long throw voice coil
Trigger Input 5 – 12v via 3.5mm mono mini-jack socket
Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D) (Excluding Grille and Amp) 340 x 340 x 380mm / (13 3/8 x 13 3/8 x 14 15/16 inch)
Cabinet Dimensions: (H x W x D) (Including Grille, Amp and Feet) 370 x 340 x 410mm / (14 9/16 x 13 3/8 x 16 1/8 inch)
Mains Input Voltage 110 – 120 Vac / 220 – 240 Vac 50/60Hz (Electronically Auto selected)
Power Consumption 400 Watts / 0.5 Watts in Standby (ErP approved)
Weight 20.1Kg (44 lb 4 oz)