We’re clearing out some of our older new stock found in the Attic. New original stock: MIT StyleLine by Music Interface Technologies SL8 1.5M RCA Interconnects in original unopened sealed packaging.
The MIT StyleLine interconnects were available in three configurations 3 (SL-3), 6 (SL-6), and 8 (SL-8) poles of articulation. Pricing for the line ranged from $200 – $500 USD (in 2013) for a 1M single-ended RCA pair. The SL8 with eight poles of articulation offers a greater taste of MIT’s signature sound through deeper bass, enhanced image and focus, and an overall greater clarity.
- Exclusive Multipole™ Technology–Three Poles of Articulation deliver MIT Cables’ classic performance to your system.
- Multi-gauge construction with 0.999999 pure copper conductors–The purest materials deliver superior conductivity for improved performance.
- Highest-quality polyethylene (P.E.) insulation–Reduces non-linear dielectric-based distortions for excellent low level detail and superior sound.
- Gold-plated RCAs–Secure connections assure best signal transfer.
- Robust dual shielding–Provides superior noise rejection for improved low-level detail.
Curious? Read an original press release here.