The Mission LX-5 200W three-way tower speaker enhances sound quality in any room of your home. Thoughtfully designed with a microfibre dome, strategically positioned neodymium tweeter, and a 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley crossover network, it takes your entertainment experiences to new levels, whether you’re watching a movie or listening to music.
What makes a great loudspeaker? What makes it sing? For Mission, the answer is simple: in a well-matched system, the speakers have to allow the performance of the music to shine through. It’s not a group of notes; it’s a performance. It’s not all about frequency response, impedance, sensitivity and directivity, although they all play a part. To paraphrase a famous expression, it’s the music, the whole music and nothing but the music – and that is Mission’s philosophy.
NOTE: these speakers are available in walnut pearl or blackwood, pricing is per pair.
- Three-way tower speaker boasts an impressive 200 watts of power
- Microfibre dome, neodymium tweeter, and an advanced fibre bass driver deliver rich, cinematic sound
- Tweeter positioning, strategic bracing, a brass reflex enclosure, and CAD design ensure sound is balanced with a clear and detailed frequency range
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossover network maintains the acoustic polar response as output shifts from one driver to the next for clear, consistent sound
- Magnetic grille stays firmly attached to the cabinet to protect the internal components
Speaker Type: Tower Speaker
Colour: Blackwood or walnut pearl
Crossover Point: 580 Hz / 2.8 kHz
Frequency Response: 38 Hz – 30 kHz
Power Capability: 15 – 200 W
Mid Range Speaker Size: 5.25 in