The Mark Levinson № 5805 integrated amplifier contains a high-quality preamplifier, phono stage and amplifier in one seamless package, delivering dynamic sound for your entire digital and analog music collection. Experience the true power of your music with an integrated amplifier that allows you to hear the unique character of every note.
Fill your home with rich, enveloping waves of sound. This high-end integrated amplifier contains a highly capable power supply (500+ VA toroidal transformer) that allows it to provide the right amount of power to your loudspeakers — and deliver premium audio performances without distortion. Discover new details in your digital music, from hidden harmonies to whispered cues. The № 5805 includes a premium Precision Link II Digital-to-Analog Converted (DAC) that accurately reproduces audio signals and minimizes noise, so you can experience outstanding audio quality and connect to your music on a deeper level.
Mark Levinson’s proprietary Pure Path circuit design maximizes audio signal integrity with exceptional accuracy and sonic clarity from this high-end integrated amplifier with a premium phono pre-amp. The result is unmatched sound quality that captures the nuances of your entire analog music collection.
Full specifications here.
- No.5000 Series Signature design
- EuP compliant / low power standby
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x coaxial S/PDIF
- 2 x optical S/PDIF
- 384 kHz/32 bit PCM and DSD 11.2 MHz capability
- Bluetooth audio input including aptX HD support
- MQA full decoding on all digital inputs including asynchronous USB
- Analogue inputer: 1 x balanced XLR stereo, 2 x RCA stereo, 1 x RCA phono (MM/MC)
- HT processor pass-thru mode
- line outputs 1 x RCA stereo (variable)
- headphone output 1 x 1/4-inch / 6.35mm jack (front panel)
- speaker outputs 2 pairs high-current binding posts
- Ethernet (RJ45), RS-232 (DB9), 12V trigger input/output and IR input (3.5mm jack)
- webpage setup, configuration import/export, software updates
- included handheld IR remote control
- Mark Levinson Kontrol app for Android and iOS devices