The Mark Levinson № 5105 turntable is engineered to reveal every intricate nuance from a song’s original recording with explosive dynamics and an expansive sonic image. Showcase your vinyl collection with a turntable custom made with the finest materials, technology and artisanship in the world.
Machined from solid aluminum, the № 5105’s plinth and platter are exceptionally stable. To provide a completely quiet platform, the heavy chassis also rests on adjustable isolation feet. The result is extraordinary stability that allows the cartridge to accurately reproduce every intricacy of your music — without interference from external vibrations. The № 5105’s ultralight and ridged carbon fibre arm tube provides outstanding cartridge stability. This allows the cartridge and stylus to pick up all the subtle details hidden in your record’s grooves and reveal the crystal-clear dynamics and space of your music.
The № 5105’s custom gimbal ensures low-friction movement both horizontally and vertically, which is critical to creating a wide and deep three-dimensional sound stage. Hear the location of each instrument and the reflections of the room where the music was recorded with pinpoint accuracy.
Cartridge not included, available as an option. Limited availability.
Complete specifications here.
- Custom 10-inch carbon fibre tonearm
- glass and aluminum front panel feature speed and standby controls
- integrated bubble level
- optional Ortofon moving coil phono cartridge
- designed and handcrafted in the USA
- isolation mounted 12V synchronous motor
- fully digital motor electronics with 33/45 speed selections
- handcrafted from a solid, brushed aluminum plinth machined from a single billet
- 14lb solid aluminum platter with backside coated in resonance damping material
- adjustable isolation feet