The PowerQuest G8 8-outlet Performance-Enhancer & Surge-Protector features Micro-Spike Technology, Catastrophic-Surge Protection, and RF Noise-Dissipation in a slim (3.3” x 11.9” x 1.3”), durable enclosure with eight AC outlets and both USB-A and USB-C high-speed charging ports. In addition to the headline-making nature of lightning strikes, much smaller Micro-Spike AC surges strike multiple times every day — and while not catastrophic, they cause cumulative damage to all types of electronics.
Most AC power surge protectors employ 3-mode surge-suppression, which may guard against catastrophic power surges, but cannot stop even modest transient-power Micro-Spikes (whether from outside sources, in-house appliances, etc.). As a result, they send damaging energy to an audio or video component’s circuit ground. PowerQuest’s Micro-Spike Technology prevents this from happening while also protecting your valuable system from catastrophic power surges. The triple-cure of Catastrophic-Surge Protection, Micro-Spike Technology, and RF Noise-Dissipation makes the G8 a must have in any system.
- Micro-Spike Protection from daily short, fast power spikes that damage equipment over time. Typical surge protectors can contribute to this sustained damage.
- Catastrophic-Surge Protection from lightning strikes and large-scale power surges
- RF Noise-Dissipation combats Cellular, Wi-Fi, Satellite, Bluetooth, and other Radio-Frequency Interference
- High-Speed Charging for Type-C and Type-A USB devices
- Flat-to-Wall 45° Plug can be easily installed in tight spaces behind furniture or other hard-to-reach areas
- AudioQuest Assurance includes $500,000 of connected-equipment coverage and a 5-year limited warranty