AudioQuest JitterBug Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) significantly reduces contamination from radio frequency (RF) generated by a computer, car, or other device—JitterBug FMJ also thoroughly addresses environmental RF noise taking advantage of this vulnerable interface.
The new metal case is the most obvious change, though even the seemingly innocuous hinged “rubber” piece covering JitterBug’s output is crucial to JitterBug’s improved performance. That little black “door” is RF-proof thanks to the material being substantially RF-absorbing Carbon. Employ one JitterBug in series between any computer, smartphone, NAS, streamer, or car audio system and a USB input. Noise reduction and noise dissipation is AudioQuest. One can’t hear our modern world’s pervasive RF noise itself, but the compromises it causes robs us of detail and contrast, and outright buries so much subtlety. Fight back with JitterBug FMJ.
- Dual-Discrete Noise-Dissipation Circuits reduce internally generated radio-frequency noise for improved streaming-audio performance
- Reduces jitter and packet errors
- Full-Metal Jacket (FMJ) protects against external noise
- Integrated RF-proof USB output plug further reduces noise
- Complies with all USB 2.0 specifications